Monday 3 June 2013

Welcome to the Workshop Factory!

Welcome to the Workshop Factory!

My name is Tiff Howard and my team of instructors and I represent the Workshop Factory. We know that being a teacher is getting tougher by the year. The time you’d rather spend with the children is increasingly being filled up with paperwork and endless bureaucracy. I’m sure this wouldn’t be such a bitter pill to swallow if you didn’t also have to prepare lesson plans down to the tiniest detail showing exactly how every single thing you do in each and every second will benefit your class.  It must be exhausting and we’d like to help you.

You see, the Workshop Factory is a group of individuals all completely dedicated to individual subjects. As we do not work for the department of education we are able to put all of our focus, time, money and energy into creating one lesson, one day even, that is everything you’d want it to be.


We know that you are tireless in bringing your lessons alive for your pupils, so are we. We can complement your work because each of my instructors is an expert in their field. We want to help you so if you do not find the workshop that you are looking for in your area, let me know, I am always here to help. 

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment